Wednesday, June 1, 2016

"Speak Out Loud with Eliska Hahn" is back tonight LIVE!



I am so happy to be getting back to my broadcasting roots!  Please join us tonight 6/1/16 @11p, EST for my first live broadcast in years.  I always said God would let me know when the time was right to get back into live broadcasting, and boy did He come through in a BIG way!! Tonight my guest will be on of my skating idols from the time I was a young girl who has grown to be one of my dear friends and someone who I have the most amazing amount of respect for. Seriously folks, this woman is going to change the world: Olympic medalist and former World Champion Dr. Debi Thomas.


See the details and set a reminder at http://tobtr.com/s/8931549       








No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is a wonderful blog post written by my brother in Christ of 20 years, Robert Mauti. We are also both figure skaters and have coached...