Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Talia Beth

16 years ago today at 4:38p CT God allowed me to look upon the face of an angel. If I live 10 more years or 50, she (along with her brother) will always be the best thing I ever did with my life. Her laughter is my favorite music, her smile is my sunshine. Her happiness is my joy, forever. Talia you have taught me the meaning of true love and I can't imagine a parent being more proud or more thankful for a child. You have grown into a beautiful woman, in spite of my mistakes. You have given much more than you ever took, and you are my hero. Happy Birthday Princess. It is your birthday, but I am the one who got The Gift. I love you and remain honored to be your "momma" ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is a wonderful blog post written by my brother in Christ of 20 years, Robert Mauti. We are also both figure skaters and have coached...